Saturday, December 4, 2010

Robbie's 9th birthday party







My baby boy turns 9 on December 27th. How in the world did he get so big so soon? My poor little guy always has it a little rough with a birthday just 2 days after Christmas. Last year he didn't have a party and the year before only 1 kid showed up so he was due for a nice big one. We decided on a party at the house so that he could invite as many kids as he wanted without having to worry about budgeting. There were 9 boys who came and everyone seemed to have a great time. Mike was a lifesaver and kept everyone entertained and busy with a Wii marathon consisting of 3 events with 3 teams...I love my husband! While he kept the boys busy, I was able to keep things going in the kitchen and picking up as the day went along so when everyone left the clean up was done too. Seeing the smile on my baby boy's face all afternoon made all of the stress of hosting a party totally worth it!

2 comments:

nicobean said...

How is it possible that Robbie is 9?!

twinkaye said...

i remember the first moment I saw him..I didn't understand how much a grandmother could love..my babies are the world to me..I wish I could see them more often..Love momma