Friday, December 3, 2010

Need some advice...

I am honestly asking for advice from my fellow bloggers. How do you keep yourself from saying or revealing too much in your blog? I want this to be a creative outlet where I can open up and share, express my feelings and occassionally vent a little bit. I am finding lately that my inability to shut my mouth at times is putting me in situations that I would prefer to avoid. I have always considered myself an open book who will share just about anything in my life, as well as speaking my mind at times when I should really just learn to keep my thoughts to myself, or perhaps saying something where in my mind I mean no harm but it doesn't come across quite that way.

Ideas? Suggestions? How do you stay true to you and share your thoughts and feelings while also knowing when to pull the plug on something that might not be taken quite the way you intended?

Thanks to those who put up with my big mouth and accept me, faults and all. This year I actually know what my New Year's Resolution is going to be before January 1st!

No comments: