Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's try this again!

So obviously I failed miserably when I tried to start this 3 years ago, but I think I'm finally inspired to give it a good effort. All of the "Why Me" experiences that I've gone through the past year led someone to suggest I start blogging as a creative way to share my experiences and feelings, not to mention it's a great way to share all of the wonderful and crazy things that my kids do!

I'm excited to finally start following so many of my friends who have been blogging for awhile now and see how many followers I can get for myself too. Be patient with me while I figure all of this out and don't be shy about sharing your suggestions.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I had a BLOG before, but just recently started mine again after taking some time off - I will be following you. I like reading blogs!!!

Jeannie Adams