Saturday, March 12, 2011

Adventures In Writing


I was introduced to a new website and Facebook page recently for a site called All Things Diva. The name itself got my attention and I found that I enjoyed many of the conversation topics and enjoyed contributing my own 2 cents on various subjects quite often. The FB page posted earlier this week that they were looking for a new writer to handle child-rearing topics. I was immediately interested and signed on for the journey. I hope that you will all check out the site and become a fan. It's a fun way for me to explore my creative side a bit more, while being able to actually share my opinions and points of view in raising my own kids. I've written 2 articles now and the title of my column will be Parenting: A Life Often Stressed But Always Blessed! If you haven't already, please come visit us at http://www.jamiekayland.com/.

No comments: